Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Community Services Department will be accepting food vendor applications from local vendors to participate in the Tuesdays in the Plaza concerts beginning in December. To be considered for a vendor spot this summer, please complete this application by April 1, 2022.
If one has not been issued, please type "pending"
Must be valid prior to food service.
April 15, 2022
Provide a current California Sellers Permit from the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration.
• Food Vendor Fees are $1,050 for the summer (14 concerts) equating to $75 per concert; lump-sum payment is due May 17, 2022, to the first concert.
Fees can be paid:
By mail: Healdsburg Community Center (1557 Healdsburg Ave., Healdsburg, CA 95448) c/o Matt Milde, Recreation Supervisor
In person: Healdsburg Community Center (M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
By phone: 707-431-3303
• An installment option with added $25 transaction fee (per transaction) is available under the following payment schedule:
Payment 1 (5 Concerts May – June): $75 x 5 (+$25 fee) = $400 due May 17, 2022
Payment 2 (4 Concerts July): $75 x 4 (+$25 fee) = $325 due June 21, 2022
Payment 3 (5 Concerts August): $75 x 5 (+$25 fee) = $400 due July 19, 2022
The payment balance can be paid in full at any time; $25 transaction fee will apply. Vendors who fail to pay their installment fee will be replaced by vendors on the waiting list and may not be invited to return.
• Vendors must understand that when participating in Tuesdays in the Plaza, you are committing to the entire 14-week concert season and are responsible for paying any missed dates.
• Vendors are highly encouraged (and maybe required) to use park electricity to prevent impact from noise and odor on neighboring businesses.
• Food service runs from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. Vendors may arrive no earlier than 3:00 p.m. and may not leave any earlier than 8:00 p.m.
• Food Vendors are responsible for complying with all Fire Department and Health Department regulations.
• Vendors are encouraged to source food locally (Sonoma County – preferably in or around Healdsburg). Food choices should be affordable ($12 or less for single servings), “easy to eat” food.
• No alcohol may be served or sold at your food station.
• Tuesdays in the Plaza is a Zero Waste Event, please aim to minimize waste sent to our landfills.
• Vendors may not park next to their booth on Plaza Street between 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. When entering and exiting Plaza Street you are responsible for ensuring any road barricades are put back in place to avoid local traffic from entering the road closure.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field